Wednesday, September 24, 2014

How has Fashion design & Creativity Changed You?

Fashion Design & Creativity changes me a little everyday. This environment inspires me to really pursue my dreams in the art industry.  Fashion Design lets me express who I am and it gives me the foundation I need in order to pursue my dreams. Creativity gives me the ability to be free “There is no doubt that creativity is the most important human resource of all. Without creativity, there would be no progress, and we would be forever repeating the same patterns.” — Edward de Bono    and imaginative.  Fashion Design and creativity make me happy and fulfilled. I get to do something that I love and work with other people who love the same things. These people like adventures and they are artistic, and creative and they wanna travel,  being around people who have similar goals in life that I do make it all worth wild. The world would be such a boring place without creativity people in it and you don't have to go to some art gallery to appreciate art. Art is all around us. I am able to generate new ideas and dress the way I want and be who I am. Without the simple things like fashion design I wouldn't be able to really be who I am, no one would. It gives me the motivation and creativity to do anything I want to do .

No comments:

Post a Comment