Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Final: Primary " product"

I am very confident that few can match my passion, energy and drive for being a personal stylist or business owner. As my work history and accomplishments show, I am committed to the importance of fashion for celebrities people and am actively involved in putting in time outside the classroom with them." “Design is the visual articulator of the brand’s expression. Brands often do the same thing and compete in the same field. What makes the difference between one company and the other is how they do it. Design is what translates this into the tangible – the interaction, the function, how it works. Design is how the brand proves itself” Pg.9 I can offer real expertise on life problems and I can offer textiles skills. As a student in fashion I can also offer you information about subcultures and cultures and it helps that I am a creative thinker who has an I for color, and design and that I like to shop.I can multitask and I am a good debater and have capability to take judgement when acting upon a situation.  "A SWOT analysis identifies strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and can be used in many different situations – for example, project teams can use it to identify whether they have the skills they need to be successful, and football managers can use it to decide what tactics to play or if they need to buy new players."

No comments:

Post a Comment