Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Final: Core Values

What really matters to me is to achieve personal wellness. Personal wellness is a journey that can last a lifetime. I would like a daily routine that will alleviate stress in everyday life.  I want to have a balance life and be selflessness. To me this is critical and fundamental to living life of meaning and purpose. My main core values are "As our lives become more complex and full of choice, branding is starting to change business by making the intangible, tangible." pg.73
1. Integrity: I am committed to honoring and managing the integrity of my word by being my word in action. I treat integrity as if it is the only option, as in the final analysis, it is.
Integrity is the internal compass that provides me with guidance and direction byliving into the integrity of my values.2. Authenticity: I am committed to bringing forth my authentic self by being real and honest with myself and others, by owning my vulnerabilities and accepting my humanness.
I am open, transparent, vulnerable and courageous in self-disclosing and sharing with others who I am3. Compassion: The essence of my coaching is generated from a place of compassion, being genuinely concerned for others by being kind, empathetic, caring, sensitive, patient, humble and understanding.
4. Courage: I am committed to having the courage and conviction of being and doing what is integral for me, by taking risks, being bold and unreasonable by asking more of myself than I ask of others.
5. Truthfulness: I am committed to truthfulness by authentically expressing and self-disclosing with honesty and not withholding.
I am committed to being open and sincere, with no disguise or secrets and sharing my truth with love, compassion, kindness, understanding, empathy and humility.6. Trust: I am committed to trust by being congruent, impeccable and in alignment with my thoughts, words and actions through my commitments, agreements and promises.
I am committed to building trust by being believable, dependable and reliable, by seeking feedback, listening attentively and being open, vulnerable and supportive of others.
To the degree that I trust myself (self-trust) is the degree that others trust me and that life opens up for me. Without trust I cannot have integrity.
7. Personal Development & Human Potential: I am committed to constantly bring forth change within myself by striving to be the highest expression of myself.
Through my own personal insights, experiences, learnings, knowings and understandings, I am committed to teaching others how to reinvent and become the highest authentic expression of themselves.
“Brands start with a great idea that tells a good story Pg 78

No comments:

Post a Comment