Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Final: Passions

I recently found my passion and its made my life crystal clear and once I realized my passion life became a lot easier because, once I found my passion my life makes a little bit more sense. My number one passion in life is to be happy. That is my number one passion and goal, and of course that I have a few other passions. One important one is to do something that I love. I would love to one day own my own business, or become a personal stylist. I truly believe that if I work hard at these two goals I will be able to accomplish them. I dream of traveling the world and meeting new and exciting people. My passion is to be able to give back to people and need."The aim is to encourage an integrated brand development process that results in a strong creative execution relevant to the brand audience. Pg 8" I want to slow down and focus on life, if this means practicing yoga, going for daily walks, or setting aside time each day to meditate. I love the idea of never working a day in your life because you're too busy doing something that you love. I want a career doing something I love, and for me that career choice would to be self employed and owning my own boutique. I don't want to work 40 hours a week every week and miss out on what life has to offer. I believe that all things are possible, they might not be easy but they can be done. “In the 21st century, brands now play to people of every generation, social class and culture. pg 21"

No comments:

Post a Comment