Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Final: Talent

Talent: A natural aptitude or skill. The first of my five talents is planning, I have mad organization skills and I'm able to pull off a party or event. “Many branding decisions are based on what the ‘big’ customers want as losing those sales will dent profits considerably”pg 100 Secondly I am a multitasker I can organize, workout, and totally think about something else. My third talent I would have to say is creativity. I go to the art Institute so hopefully I have some kind of creativity. Leadership will be the fourth, when I am in the right mindset or atmosphere I can easily take leadership when needed. Last but not least my last talent would be Visualization whether it be mental visualization or information visualization  “An attitudinal approach means that brands are saying, ‘this is what we’re about. If you are too, come in’’pg 107

No comments:

Post a Comment